Hand Wash System
Avoid illness from soiled hands on your river and camping trips with the Down River Hand Wash Station. This high-quality unit is built for years of camp cleanup.
- The foundational block that holds the water delivery spout is constructed with machined aluminum and attaches securely to the edge of a plastic bucket.
- The adjustable stainless steel spout can lengthen from 0″ to 6.5″ above the bucket.
- High-quality foot pump delivers up to 2.2 gallons of water per minute.
- Six feet of 1/4″ rubber tubing connects the pump to the supply bucket and delivery spout.
- The end of the tubing that fits in the supply bucket has a stainless steel filter screen that keeps large debris out and the tip of the hose submerged.
- Easy to set up and take down, a Hand Wash Station (or two) belongs on every river trip.
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminum, and rubber tubing
- Buckets included
- Weight: 24 oz
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type