Sawyer MX Oar
The Sawyer MX Oar’s light weight, exceptional strength, and innovative good looks are a result of many years of field testing and feedback from our devoted customers. The core of the MX system is the longitudinal fiberglass shaft, available in a variety of colors and upgrades. Combine this with the blade that best fits your needs and rowing style and you have a truly customized oar that has the best balance of strength, weight, flex, and durability.
Standard Shaft Features
- Tough fiberglass whitewater oar shaft
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Comes standard with Fiberglass/Carbon X-Weave Reinforcement
- Laminated Fir barrel grip with vinyl rubber grip covers
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock – solid, fail-safe connection that won’t rattle or jam
- Length: 9.5’
- MXS Shaft diameter: 1 5/8″ I.D.
- Shaft color: Yellow
- DuraMax: 7″ W x 30″ L
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type